Wednesday, December 22, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!


This is my door of Christmas cards. I'm not going to lie, I actually try to keep Christmas cards from previous years before Casey throws them all away! This way I have lots of Christmas cards to look at! Some of them I have stashed and then I believe someone else goes behind my back and throws them away but nevertheless, I have awesome, cheerful messages to look at every day! I love to see how much the kids have grown or what people write in their letters. Christmas letters make me giddy too!
Here are some of my favorite examples of how kids grow:

What a happy little boy! He was 1 last year and now he is 2! He is getting so big!


Above are my nieces and nephews! They grow so quickly and in each card they get bigger and bigger..it's adorable!

And one last little man that will take your breathe away:

LOOK AT HIM!!! HE is soooo stinking CUTE!!

Thank you to all of you out there that brighten others day with Christmas Cards! They are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment